Plastic hardware attachment for grid

A quick learner from California says:
if you can locate this part for me it would be great. It's a plastic part that pops in bottom and top of sliding window two on top and two on bottom it keep the window sliding straight across the grid a little tip this apartment building was built in the 1960's
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 87-198, I think this could possibly work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)