Plastic insert to hold latch in place

A landlord from Dover, nh says:
Dear Expert,

Thank you in advance if you are able to identify the small brown plastic part that is held in by two screws.

The broken part holds the locking latch in place for this dual crank window.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't think the base of the lock is available separately. You may need to replace the whole thing. Check out our 38-036, Casement Lock. Compare the measurements to see if this can work as a replacement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)