Plastic part replacement top of window

A home owner from Michigan says:
Holds top of window in place. Slides up. Part has broken off other side of window.Very old windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Kara
Kara from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

Start by looking at our 95-073 window corner tilt key. Carefully compare all measurements and information to what you have and get back to us if it differs in any way and we can try to find something else. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)