Plastic piece above each window latch

A quick learner from Parrish, Fl says:
We have 5 windows that have the plastic piece broken right above the latches. It looks like the former owners attempted to latch the windows without having the windows completely closed. I hope you can identify the piece and possibly supply the pieces so we can replace them I am also sending a picture of the tag in one of the smaller windows. The 3 Larger windows are 51-1/2"wide x 62" tall. The two smaller ones are 35-1/2" wide x 62" tall- all approximate measurements. Thank you!
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need the glazing bead. I'm afraid I can't be 100% sure what you have based on these pictures. We would need to see its end profile. That said, look at our 55-194 glazing bead. This has been known to work on the Milestone 1000 series window. That said, I highly recommend removing a sample and comparing it to the 55-194 to confirm it matches up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.