Plastic piece on end of drawer rail

A home owner from Walford, Ia says:
We recently replaced Kenlin sockets with your part 32-082 . They worked great but found that the piece pictured was also broken in a couple drawers. The part needed is at the end of the rail and stops the draw from being completely removed with just a pull. Hope you can help. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 91420842-3826-415F-81BD-F8C80FCA6D8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 98EF602B-5044-4D4C-9853-6D66F9E40562.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. It looks like you have the 32-076 Kenlin case runner. Look over the specifications for this part and see if it matches what you're looking for. 

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at