Plastic piece on the end of 39-150,39-151

A quick learner from MInneapolis says:
We have an older window crank # 7198-17. On the end where it is attached to the window, there is plastic piece that broke. Is there a way to replace that plastic piece without getting an entire new crank? The plastic piece is the thing that slides along the window when it opens and closes.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Unfortunately, the plastic pieces on the end of the arms for the 39-150 and 39-151 are not available separately, as they are riveted on the arm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)