Plastic replacement for right side of drawer

A home owner from San Diego California 92139 says:
all we really need is the plastic part. Just glued it it for now. Could I please order 2. I do not know if they are the same for right and left. Need one for each side.
User submitted photos of drawer tracks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you need a spacer for your drawer tracks. We have two types, each of which with a different depth. See our 32-334 and 32-339 and let me know if either could work for you. They each can work on the left and right.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)