Plastic rollers for tub-master accordian shower door

A home owner from Indiana says:
Rollers are on every other panel and a plastic peice that is on every other panel. They screw in a panel like the rollers do. What are they called, the price and can they be ordered. I need rollers and those little plastic peices. Do screws come with rollers and the plastic peices?

I have a tub-master accordion folding shower door and need to order shower door wheels and the little plastic peices to keep panels in place. Can't find a picture of this item

Thank you,
User submitted picture of tub-master hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Don! I actually do not recognize this plastic part. Can I see what these plastic pieces look like while installed?

As for your rollers, can I perhaps see what these look like, as well? Please make sure to remove them fully from the panels before you take a picture.
A home owner from Indiana says:
Here are some new pictures. The roller is approx 1" in dia. (maybe 15/16").
A user submited photo of shower door part
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the additional pictures. I'm afraid that I don't quite recognize these. However, please look at our 10-134 Tub-Master folding shower door wheel assembly. Do you think this may be what you're looking for?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at