Plastic sash available?

A home owner from Portage, IN says:
In your installation video for seris 751 channel balance you show the plastic sash being removed. This the the cream colored dual channel sides that ghe channel balance slides into from top end.
My question you sell the plastic sash/sill part also?
Because, to remove mine is difficult with stprm windows on exterior side and 2 layers of trim on interior side. I can try to pinch it and pull from the middle to remove but afraid it will crack.

Please let me know.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The sash is the part of the window that contains the glass. Are you referring to the jamb liner, instead? If so, I'm afraid we do not sell these. You should contact a local mill work, they may be able to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)