Plastic screen corner piece for 30 year old Andersen window screen.

A home owner from Howell, NJ says:
I spoke with Andersen and they no longer sell parts. I need corner pieces for the 2852 window. If you have hatchet blade device for seating screen into window frame, I would be interested in that as well.

I have attached a picture. The corner looks like the over-the-counter one on the bottom right but is narrower. Let me know what kind of measurement you need and I will email back.
Thank you,
Mary Anne
User submitted a photo of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe Andersen uses 7/16" corner keys. If that's what you have, see our 95-229 and see if this can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)