Plastic screw in corner

A professional from Pennsylvania says:
Could not find any marking on frame
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

It appears you may have a Cook window. Many parts for this type of window are no longer available, but we do offer a few items in our inventory. The part it seems you are looking for is our 17-074 bottom tilt pivot. Take a look and let us know if this part will work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)