Plastic screw in side drawer glide

A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Bedroom set was purchased in 2002. 'Universal' is the make. The drawers insert with a center middle track and a plastic glider on each side of the area where the drawer inserts. It is a little over 1.25 inches long and screws in to the dresser. It is l-shaped but has a triangle type piece on the end. It is 1/2 inch wide. It is between 1/2 and 3/4 inches high at the highest point. No numbers present that we can see. Including picture of piece ..I have video of it installed..trying to upload that next.
A home owner from Raleigh NC says:
Here are the images.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I'm afraid we don't have an exact match, but see our 32-114 and let me know if you could get this to work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)