Plastic side runners needed for old cabinet drawers

A handy person from Saint Paul, MN says:
There are no markings of any kind. Drawers and this small bracket are plastic, probably 30 years old if I had to guess. The surface of the bracket where the runner rests appears to be approximately 1/5" wide. It sticks out from the wall about 1/2". There's a matching one on the other side of each drawer.

A mounted roller like Swisco 32-039 might work if I can mount it properly and it fits in the runner. A flat edged, metal bracket might work, too.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The photos you show are of the 32-312. However, these are specifically used to support shelves. I've never heard of one of these used to support a side drawer runners. Do you still have one of the runners on hand?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.