A quick learner from Kailua, HI says:
The entire handle broke off which holds the locking mechanism
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F83ED26E-09D4-4432-9CE4-293719EA7FFA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FFD0B3AC-E37D-4EED-8BD9-2D4A87FC9BD9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3CA882C7-9440-401F-8510-B7B08BF47A28.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We don't sell your exact handle but we might still be able to help. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? 

I hope these photos will be what you need.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7A885D0A-348C-4D6B-B91C-603A316F68AA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 39C42716-CFCB-4181-AC2A-283D435E4FA6.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

I'm afraid these photos don't tell us anything new. Is the installation hole center spacing 3-15/16"? If it is, you may be able to use the 82-030. Please note, we do not sell dummy handles, which appear to be what you have in your photos. However, the 82-030 can work in that capacity as the included thumb lever is a separate part that can be discarded. At that point, it would simply be an exterior and interior pull handle.

When you say "installation hole" are you referring to the holes above and below the center lock? So I would need to measure from the center of the top hole to the center of the bottom hole? If so, then yes it measures 3-15/16". And when you say "dummy handles" do you mean generic handles? Thank you for the clarification.
Profile picture of Emily

That's correct, you would want to measure as shown below. A dummy handle is a handle or a pair of handles with no latching or locking function. I hope this helps.

centers
Because these are main doors into the house I would need them to lock. Is there any locking mechanism that can be installed to the door or the handle? Before I order these handles I need to find a method to be able to lock the double glass doors. Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily

It looks like the handle on the left side already uses a mortise lock but we just don't sell the locking dummy handle hardware that you need, unfortunately. Contacting the original manufacturer of the door is your best bet if you can track them down. I really wish we could give you a better answer. 

How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
How to install the 82-030 Handle Set
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.