Plastic snap joiner

A handy person from Kennebunk Maine says:
I need to replace a small plastic snap joiner for a front panel on a Pearl jetted tub. I searched their parts website but couldn't find it. It's approximately 1 ½ " x ½ " x ½ ".
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E11186FC-273B-404D-86AD-9B9EA19564A8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 703B7CB3-73A8-47C5-A8AF-EB13B4E71D98.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have anything exactly like this, but I'm reminded of our 32-134 false front clip assembly. This secures a false drawer front panel in place and connect at an angle, just like yours. Could this be what you're looking for?

A handy person from Maine says:
Thank you for your response. It's great to have people such as yourself to help us with our mysteries. Your photos are very similar. You connector works for a corner connection. Mine is straight on. I'll have to see if I can use just one half of it. One half is still present. I'll have to measure them Thanks. Rita
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! Sounds like a plan. Thank you very much for your kind words and please let us know how your research turns out. I'm more than happy to help with any curve balls you may encounter.

SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
SWISCO's 32-134 False Front Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.