Plastic tab to release window to tilt and clean

A quick learner from Eskimo MN says:
I cannot find any numbers or window manufacturer for my windows the release tab in the picture has one side broken. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you Roy
Tilt latch
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Roy. Take a look at our 26-119. Please make sure you triple check the prong spacing/size. That is the most important measurement. Get back to us and let us know if this is a good match for you.
A quick learner from Eskimo MN says:
Part worked perfectly, I can't thank you enough. Roy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you Roy for your kind words and we are certainly glad to be ale to have helped you with your hardware needs.
A quick learner from Canada says:
I just purchased 16 of your sash release levers 26-119. They fit and work fine. (great service by the way). Of the few windows that still had the release levers in them they seem to be set in and they break if you try to remove them. The ones I bought just drop in and lift out. Is there a trick to putting them in so that they are kind of secured in there or should they just lift in and out?
Pat
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... they should snap in, not drop in and lift out. Look over the prong size and spacing again to see if they're the same. If they are, I wonder if the inside latch is damaged in some way.
A quick learner from Canada says:
Okay. I got. They so snap in. All is good.
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.