Plastic track glide with metal inside, catch bar, window crank

A contractor from Durango says:

In search of these 3 parts of a Truth Window.

Part numbers for replacement would be great

I'm in need of the crank the slide and one bar

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5FD667CA-F374-4E52-B80E-78C65BA99868.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 133FE78E-66F5-4544-AFC4-BDBC5FEA245A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0D4F6F7D-D9A4-4954-9E47-2F837913D772.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84042130-7F81-4742-A7A5-11233AD64878.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C83313D1-6F5E-4151-8DD9-1FDAADF9B308.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, it looks like you need a tie bar, an operator, and a hinge guide. Let's start with the hinge guide: this piece specifically cannot be repaired or replaced. You'll need an all new hinge. I recommend our 36-048, which is very versatile and I believe it should work in your window.

For the operator, I'd like you to remove it from the window and show me a picture of the whole mechanism in one shot. That will allow us to make out the style.

For the tie bar, can you confirm its exact length? I can't make it out from your photo.

A contractor from Durango says:
The tie bar is 22.5" long I took this picture of a good one. We are missing one in one window of the same size. As for the operator I just need a replacement handle the operator works but client has to steal the one from the other window to open.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That helps a lot. If you only need a handle for your operator, I recommend our 39-205. This has an 11/32" spline and should work for your existing hardware.

As for the tie bar, I'm not sure if we have one in that size. Please give us a little more time to look into it and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Profile picture of Tom

So, the closest tie bar I was able to find in our inventory was our 38-953. This is 22.9" long, instead of 22.5", and it has three interlock rollers and one lock drive point, while your bar appears to only have three rollers. Look it over and let me know what you think.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.