Plastic window glazing identification

A quick learner from Mansfield, TX says:
I need help identifying and finding a replacement plastic window glazing part.
Curved exterior side is 1/2". Part that goes into window frame is 10/16" wide and the little bead piece on the window side is 9/16" from the inside bottom.
It is a white trim piece.
Thanks for your assistance
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hmmm... there are a few different kinds of glazing bead you could consider. Start with our 55-017, 55-080 and 55-127. These look like they work the same way as yours would on your window. The most important dimension is the top and how it locks into the frame. The side leg is not that crucial. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)