Plastic window guide for aluminum sliding window

A quick learner from san diego says:
These go in the four corners and have two holes but held in by one screw. On both top and bottom of window. Want equivalent or something that will work.
User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 87-212. I believe this could be the part you are looking for. You do not show a wheel in your photo. Could it be it had broken off?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)