Plastice corners for window screen frames

A contractor from Falls Church, Virginia says:

the one on the white background is missing a "finger." The bottom section is one solid piece and the vertical side has 2 fingers that are split. These are for extruded window screen frames.

The blue background is a plastic corner from lip frame window screens.the edges have actually all broken off of the corner in the picture.

Thank you for your help!


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A19CE78D-BE1B-4D69-ACD5-CAFAFA8A5EE1_1_105_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B8E30F90-DD21-4D11-9A35-C4EB70B24683_1_105_c.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F0E873F6-8591-4DDA-B048-2144541A0F2E_1_105_c.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We should be able to help with both types, but both require a little homework.

Starting with Mr. White Background, this is a nylon double leg corner that hasn't been made in a long time. The good news is that you can use our 95-002 corner key as a replacement. What you do is use the 95-002 to hold the frame together while you install it into the channel that is closest to the screen groove. You'll then need to use one leg of your existing nylon corner (or, alternatively, one leg of the 95-002) to hold inside the slide latches on the bottom channel of the screen frame. It's a little awkward, but it does work.

As for Mr. White Background, can you give me its dimensions? I'd like to know the width and thickness of the screen frame itself, as well as the size of each leg. That will hopefully let us track down a good match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)