Please also help me find my drawer stop

A handy person from Giddings, Texas says:
The drawers have a small metal stop in the center, on the center front frame, which ends up under the drawer. The metal is into the wood sticking out at out 1/2", and may 3/4 or 5/8" wide, and it stops the drawer. One metal per drawer.

Thanks, Marilyn
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello again, Merilyn. I'm afraid I don't recognize this part, either. Can I see a picture of this one, too? Thanks!
A handy person from Giddings TX says:
I am sending pictures of the drawer guides and metal stops I need. I need 6 of the plastic guides and 4 metal stops or two sets of two of the metal stops.
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I've had trouble locating this clip. I don't think we have an identical match. I actually just talked to a cabinet maker and he suggested installing a screw or installing a piece of metal angle by screwing into the wood rail of the cabinet. Could those solutions work for you? Alternatively, would our 32-125 drawer stop be an option?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)