Trying to include an extension for my operator

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking to include an extension on this crank assembly. I noticed you have the 4" extension bar (39-157). Please let me know which handle and cover I will need to complete this project.

Also please note that this handle is not centered so please provide a way of removal for the original handle if possible.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6180.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I'll need more information in order to recommend a good operator cover and handle for you. I'll need you to remove the old cover and handle and show me what the operator looks by itself.

As for how to remove your old handle, it depends. There is either a set screw holding it in place or it's pressure-fit. If it's pressure fit, you just pop it off. If there's a set screw, you have to loosen that first.

Depending on the design of your operator, they may not be a cover or handle that will look nice with the 39-157 extension. Just something to keep in mind.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.