Please help identify channel balance

A quick learner from Seattle,wa says:
Hello. The channel balance (metal part only) is 30" long. It is 5/8" wide on the back. It weighs 7.5 oz. Please help me identify and order the correct balance. I will be sending another email for a different window. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Hello, I have another window that also needs new channel balances. The length is 34" and 1/16. The width is 9/16. The weight is 10 oz. The numbers printed on the metal are 33 C B.S.I.
Hello, I also need new window beading. Please see the attached photo. It is 3/8" wide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6822036-9DC2-4CA5-B642-95311285ABBB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0DD595F8-17BF-4199-AD62-60E30029B7CA.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, We should be able to help with each of these three parts. I'll go over them one at a time, in order.

Starting with your 30" channel balance, my recommendation is our S385-30. This has a 19-005 top and 15-004 (1-3/32" depth) bottom fitting. You should check the size of your own fittings to ensure that they match up to ours, just to be safe. Finally, the old stamp, "29-3," matches our "2930." 

The 34" channel balance looks like our S390-34, instead. This has a 19-002 top and 15-001 (1-1/8" depth) bottom. As before, you want to check these measurements to confirm. The "33C" stamp is our "3330"

Lastly, the vinyl glazing strip looks like 55-195. Please review its specs and let me know if you had any questions!

Hello, thank you for your reply. The sash for the 34" balance window weighs 15.4 lbs. I've attached a picture of the bottom fitting for the balance, I think it may be 1 1/8" deep, am I measuring the correct thing?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, that's the correct measurement. And I agree, that's definitely over 1", so the S390-34 should work fine.

With a weight of only 15.4 pounds, though, the 3330 option would be too strong. You should bump that down to the 3320, which carries 13 through 18 pounds. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.