Please help identify my pivot bar

A home owner from georgia says:
has a number 2 on pivot bar
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It is tough to tell what you need exactly based on your pictures, but take a look at our 26-226 and 26-352 pivot bars and let us know if the measurements on one of these match up to yours. 

We might be able to give a more precise recommendation if you could tell us the distance from the center of the hole in your pivot bar to the to the tip. Thank you!

A quick learner from ga says:
hole from head is 1 3/8 but bar is only 2 6/8 long but i think 3inch bar might be okay.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Yep, total length doesn't matter. There's plenty of room in the sash for a pivot bar of any length. As long as the hole placement is the same, I'm confident our 26-226 can work.

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.