Please help identify the type of plunger I would need and the type of plastic ribbed pin

A quick learner from Cleveland, Ohio says:
Metal plunger: 5/32 and the thinner side is 1/8 pretty sure I need the 70-009

Plastic Pin: 5/32 and the thinner side is 1/8. Do not see this on your site. Thinner side of plastic pin is ribbed.
User submitted photos of a plunger pin.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the metal pin, take a look at our 70-009. As for the plastic one, how about our 70-219? Could that work? Let me know what you think of these suggestions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)