Please help identify this screen lock

A quick learner from McLean, VA says:
This is a screen lock (blade?) for a Pella Casement window. I need to identify the part and and cost to replace it.
User submitted a photo of a knife latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 70-143P. This is a Pella screen latch. I'm not sure if it will work for you, since it appears to be a little different, but compare our dimensions to yours and let me know if they line up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)