Please help identify window balances

A home owner from Carlsbad Ca says:
Attached are three images of a Milgard window stabilizers can you please help me with the proper part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9A84AEDF-99F4-484A-A590-D01C0DE5BB83.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0D34A688-E301-4601-BB83-5EB1FCB81B7D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2AE0D0C0-8FAC-46F5-A7F6-9C4A6267C352.jpeg
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

Do you have the shoe depicted below? If so, you have a Series 385 balance, likely S385-25, if your metal bar measures 25". Consider using stamp option 2430 to match your "24 3" stamp. If your shoe is different in any way size-wise, let me know.

Close up of the S385 balance bottom.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)