Please help me id replacements for window weatherstripping

A home owner from Baltimore, MD says:
I have three very normal sized vinyl windows that I need replace the weatherstripping due to dry rotting. Please help me with the best replacement part and could you also please recommend a good spline tool to assist with installation.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1559.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1562.jpeg
Profile picture of Kathleen
Kathleen from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For your bubble seal I would check out the .270 T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal 58-171 or the .187 T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb Weatherseal 58-182. I don't know the exact dimensions of your wool pile so I'd suggest taking a look at our Pile Weatherstripping section to further assess what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at