Please help me identifying tilt latch

A quick learner from Florida says:
Hi,
I have these older double hung windows with latches that serve dual purpose of tilt lock and locking window in closed down position.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6CB2C899-7B1D-4ACE-B152-A7F49A819FB3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9B20F9A1-DC4E-46C4-A12C-5B8E6B5E5CAF.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a tilt latch that looks like what you have here. I've encountered it once or twice in the past but we were never able to come up with a working solution.

Before we go any further, can you tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center? Can you also tell me the distance between the front hole center and the front edge of the housing? Finally, what is the total width of the housing?

I cannot promise that we will find anything for you but I will do my best. It's been quite a few years since I saw this last and I'm hoping there's a new part around that will do the job.

A quick learner from Florida says:
Thank you so much Tom for your reply!
Distance between installation holes is: 2 1/16"
Distance between the front hole center and the front edge of the housing: 1 1/2"
Total width of the housing: 1 1/2"
Length: 4 1/8"
Height: 1/2"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we weren't able to find a good match for this tilt latch. My suspicion is that it may no longer be available. I also could not find anything with the same hole placement as what you describe. You could potentially consider our 26-228 and 26-229 top tilt latches as a replacement, but redrilling new holes will be necessary. Even then there is no guarantee that this product will work for you.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.