Please help me repair my balance

A home owner from Hollywood,Florida says:
I'm planning to repair my "no tilt" sash window (Pan Am channel balance replacement).The two problems that I have are:The lenght of the metal of such balance is 18.5" and also the guides are winged...so the questions are:how to order base on the size 18.5" or 19"? and how to install back the channel balances with the winged guides into the grooves on the frame?...(original guides are broken and similar to your part #S377-19)..could you help me?,Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the length, I'm not sure. Can I see a picture of the balance held next to a tape measurer? That would help us determine what route you should take.

As for how to install the balances, take a look at the video below to familiarize yourself with the generic process.
A home owner from Hollywood,FL says:
Dear Paul:Thank you for responding.I'm sending the pics of the balance next to a measuring tape as you requested.The balance has a #1840 stamped on it.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Great, thanks. We can make this balance for you, but it will have to be a custom job. Check out this Custom Channel Balance Order Form that I've started for you and fill out the rest of the information. One of our representatives will get back to you shortly thereafter with a price quote.
A home owner from Hollywood Fl says:
Dear Paul:Thank you so very much for the help and the excellent customer service...I did place the order already.Best regards,Pedro.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.