Please help to select a channel balance

A home owner from New Jersey says:
The top attached of the channel balance was broken on both side and the string was broken on one side. Here is the measurement of the channel balance: non-tilted window 1/2 wide X 28 inch long. The number on the channel is 2730 BSI. The top attached looks like 19-005. I want to replace both channel balance. However, series 350, 351, 385 and 390 are looked the same to me.
- Which channel balance I should choose?
- What type of top attached, rivet I should choose if I want to replace the top attached only?

User submitted picture of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Before I can offer the appropriate Series channel balance for you, I just need to know a bit more info about the bottom attachment. Please review to the chart below to identify the shoe that most closely resembles your own. Keep in mind that while a fraction of an inch difference doesn't seem like much, it is in fact vital to the operation of your balance, and I highly encourage you to get as exact a measurement as you can.
A SWISCO guide to identifying balance shoes.
A quick learner from East Brunswick, NJ says:
I got it figure out. I just bought 4 channel balance top, winged (19-005) and 4 rivet 62-005 and fix it myself. thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at