Please identify hadware part for me?

A quick learner from front window says:
I bought my house in 1993, could be much older? I can't make out the model #. The I did make out were E839#27284 also 11600-17. Can you help us?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm sorry, but what part exactly are you looking for? Based on that serial number, it looks like it could be an Andersen sash balance, but I can't be sure.

If so, please see our 24-939, which can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#27.
A quick learner from front window says:
I'm sorry Tom, it is an Anderson sash balance. I should had mentioned that.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)