Please identify if you have these parts

A quick learner from Westport Ct says:

Cam Pivot 2 inches long

Balance -looks like 38 inches long

Shoe ...dimensions 1.5 inches long, .75 inch wide, .50 inch deep

on the balance it measures 37.25 without the exposed pulley. Has markings 36 HD another balance of the same size has markings 36 TG

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F19B0617-8D07-4465-8462-DB882F2E3D04.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 67A7BC0F-E5D1-4A6B-A0E1-E4DF4D93867E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2BDB06E6-0F30-4B15-9D7C-26335F7F3BEE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99D7C7F7-9C5B-4135-97A6-18584EA86B97.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your pivot shoe looks like a match for our 15-169, but we don't have that pivot bar. You may need to adapt something like our 26-021 to work in its place. I know for a fact that this pivot bar is compatible with the 15-169 shoe, but I don't know how well it will fit in your window. Look it over and see if you could get it to work.

I'm sorry to say I don't know what your balance is. The one you're showing us is way too damaged to identify. I'll need you to remove an undamaged version from the window and show some clearer photos of it. Specifically, I need to see the top end, bottom end, stamp, and whatever clip or hook is at the end of the cord. I'd also like to know how many you need, just in case. Thanks!

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.