Please identify my sliding window roller replacement

A contractor from California says:
Hello, we are looking for replacement wheels for slider windows, see photo. The wheels at top are the ones we need. The wheel at bottom is a PLPCI unit that comes close, but not exact. Any info appreciated. Thank you, Wencil S.
User submitted photos of their sliding window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe I may have a replacement roller that will work for you but it is not in our catalog yet. I will contact you again when it is ready to be viewed online and purchased (this may take a couple days).
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Wencil,
The product you requested is now available. Please take a look at new SWISCO product code 87-188, Sliding Window Roller.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at