Please identify part

A contractor from Kingsport, TN says:
This is from an unidentified brand casement window. This is a plastic clip which helps hold the "hinged" side of the window to the frame while it is opening. I'm not certain of the correct names for the various parts.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh I recognize this. This looks a lot like our 39-371 Pella Hinge Shoe Pair. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)