Please identify this latch for a rental property

A landlord from Kings Mountain, NC says:

My name is David. I have several broken latches in a Rental property that that I own. I have attached pictures of the dimensions that I felt would help identify. The underside picture looks as if it is hole to arch. That should actually be edge to arch.

Please contact me if you need more information

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Lengths.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Total_Width.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, David! Thanks for reaching out to us. Your lock looks just like our 90-276. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

We also carry the keeper, which is sold separately. See our 90-280.

A landlord from Kings Mountain, NC says:
They look correct and the measurements appear that they will work. I have ordered several. Thank you for your assistance. I had the worse time finding those to match.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We are glad to help. Please make sure to get back to us and let us know how everything worked out for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.