Please identify weather strip for Kolbe windows

A home owner from San Jose, CA says:
The weather strips on my Kolbe windows need replacing.
Do you have the replacement strips?
Pictures attached.

As I have indicated on a picture...
There is a rigid plastic 'T'; the base of which is pressed into a groove in the window.
There are two soft rubber wipers that extend from the top of the 'T'.
I have annotated dimension on the image.

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we haven't been able to find a replacement for this weatherstripping. We have the 55-106 leaf seal, which is a type of weatherstripping some manufacturers use to fill the gap between the meeting rail in the sash. It may work for you, but I'm not sure. We also have the 58-053 bubble seal, which may serve a similar function to your original. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)