Please indentify which item I should order

A handy person from Branchburg, NJ says:
I need 2 replacement Andersen window balancers like the one in the picture. The part number stamped on the defective unit may not be very clear but it is D47 8P31 277. The units are used in a window with 2 - 28 by 28 inch glass panels.
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Based on your stamp, I recommend our 24-837 Andersen sash balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)