Please suggest the right pin cap

A home owner from Buffalo Grove , Illinois says:
Hi, Please help me to identify the right pin cap. My pin diameter is 10/32". The bottom diameter of the cap is 12/32" and the length of the cap is 12/32".Please see 3 images attached.From your website I bought pin cap part # 21-100 which has a internal diameter is 1/4" and thought somehow I will be able to push the pin through. But it didn't work out.

Please suggest me what is the best option I have. I noticed you have a pin cap # 21-111 which has an internal diameter of 5/16", but the length is too long 3/4" (might need to cut the length) and the bottom of the cap diameter 7/16" which might be just same diameter of the metal track. Not sure if this is good option. Please suggest any idea you have or any part from you guys with some tweaks.

Thanks, looking forward to your help. Kaushik
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Clauset pin image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin diametere 10 by 32.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named cap bottom diameter 12 by 32.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry the nylon caps separately. It looks like you have the old-style Slimfold bi-fold door. The Threaded bottom adjusting pin 21-001 should be a match to yours, but the other three pins would be our 21-007. Please see our videos on bi-fold doors for more information. Thanks for posting!

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
How to install bi-fold closet door pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.