Plunger Plunger

A quick learner from NY says:
Your plunger pin 70-219 shows 7.32" diameter but the width of my screen is only 5/16" and the existing hole is only 1/8". Do you have a plunger pin that will fit this screen? Only one plunger pin is missing and the other pins are about 1 1/16" long, which means 3/4" of the pin is in the screen and 5/16" sticks out of the exterior edge towards the window frame. My name is Lorin and I will also call you now from 747.228.7138.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen 1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen 2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen 3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen 4.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 70-009 pull pin instead. I have used this in the past for screen frame that were only 5/16" thick so I think it would be the better option for your project. You may also find the video below helpful.

How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
How to install the 70-009 window screen frame plunger pin
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a screen window plunger pin
How to install a screen window plunger pin
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.