Plunger latch pins

A quick learner from Kingston, Wa says:
I have a costum job of replacing wooden frame screens that require a plunger latch pin that is 2 1/4 in. long. Do you have anything that would met this requirement?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm trying to understand what you are doing. Are you replacing wooden frame screens, or are you replacing aluminum frame screens in wooden windows? If they are wooden frame screens, we do not have any plunger latch pins the length you need. Your best bet would be to go to an older Hardware store. There is special hardware for wooden screens that an older hardware store might still carry. Now if you are replacing aluminum frame screens for a wooden window, we carry a special hanger type clip with a pull ring. Look up on line 70-056 and see the related items that can go along with it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at