Plygem lock replacement

A quick learner from California says:
I need a replacement lock for plygem windows. the part in the 2nd pictures looks slightly bent causing the window not to latch.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plygem2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Plygem.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We don't carry this exact lock, but take a look at our 90-323 sash lock and keeper set. Compare our dimensions to yours and see if this matches what you need. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at