Plygem screen buttons

A quick learner from USA says:
I need the turn buttons for my Plygem windows. Please advise as to what you suggest would be a replacement. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rick Elderbaum 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rick Elderbaum 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I don't recognize this screen clip at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I would suggest using our 70-026 turn clip with the 33-005 rivet. You would need to use a 1/8" diameter drill bit like the 33-506 for installation.

Another option would be to contact Plygem directly to see if they could supply you with this exact part. Thanks for posting and good luck with your repair! 

33-005 : #44 Pop Rivet, 3/8
#44 Pop Rivet, 3/8"
70-014 : Turn Clip, 1/16
Turn Clip, 1/16" offset
70-026 : Screen Retainer Turn Clip
Screen Retainer Turn Clip
75-506 : 1/8
1/8" Drill Bit
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
How to install the 70-014 window screen clip
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at