Plz help with ID parts

A quick learner from Los angles says:
Hello. I was wondering if you help with a pile seal. Looks like 1/4x1/4 and no other marking
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4963BE35-68E6-45A9-BA8E-4A71F94B5455.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9F36AC73-BBEB-47C3-BC38-3135A349CE5E.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. The size of the base on this wool pile looks slightly greater than 1/4", so immediately that evokes something like our 58-022 or 58-126, both with a 9/32" base. But without knowing the height of the pile, I can't narrow down further what you need. Even then I'm not sure if 9/32" is the right measurement, as a picture of measuring tape is hard to go by. Wool pile dimensions are very discrete, often going into the X/32" range, so be precise as you possibly can be. See the video below for reference. You can view the rest of our wool pile selection here.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.