Pocket Door Puzzle

A handy person from New Jersey says:
Here is one of the two roller brackets that originally supported the pocket door I am repairing. I have it arranged on a strip of paper that represents the 1-3/8" thick door I need to rehang. I have it positioned so that the wheel lines up roughly with one of the two v-tracks that it has to sit in when installed. My original try, the 23-049, was facing the wrong way.

You can see how ? in order to have the wheels in the correct position to align with the track(s) ? the flange is going the wrong way, and is falling off the top of the door. Do you have something else that could work in my situation?
There are two v-groove overhead tracks, spaced 1.5" apart, and each will accommodate a 7/8" diameter nylon rounded roller, with the supporting axle coming in from the centerline side of the door.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, your pocket door roller set is no longer available. If the brackets are still good, do you think you can just replace the wheels with something like the 10-101 wheel (7/8" round) with some of the 33-087 screws? Take a look and get back to us with your thoughts.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.