Pocket Door Replacement Trolley

A home owner from Georgia says:
Greetings,
I have a pocket door located in my kids bathroom. The unit appears to be a pre-fabricated Cox type unit but the previous owners never installed the door. The door opening is 23-1/4" with the jams. Outside width of the track itself, is 1 inch. Do you know what trolley might be a good fit?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7024.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7025.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot determine from your photos what trolley would work. The only way to confirm that would be to see the original. You may want to consider a new pocket door track kit. We carry a selection, which you can see at the bottom of this page.

A home owner from Georgia says:
Greetings Tom,
As I mentioned in my post, the original homeowners never installed the door itself, so no hardware. I only have the installed door track which like I indicated appears to be a prefab unit. I dare not consider a new door track as this would involve some demo work to access the track, replace it, re-sheet rock and paint...much to much work and expensive if I contract it out. Any additional information I can provide you that might give an indication on a workable trolley? Please, let me know as I'm willing to try. Thank you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what could be used, either. Could you give me the width of the rail, specifically where the wheels ride? You gave us 1" as the overall width but I just want to know the size of the channel where the wheels go.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.