Pocket door

A home owner from Cape Coral fl says:
I have a pocket door that never stays where it's put, it always travels back inside the pocket. I would like some type of swipe
That applies pressure at the bottom the door to keep it from returning , one its own, into the door pocket.
Respectfully submitted.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have two bottom door guides that may be worth considering. See our 23-208 and 23-253. I can't be sure these will fix your problem but I think they're worth considering.
A professional from TX says:
Unfortunately your upper track is not perfectly level and is sloped into the opening. You will need to shim the track down somehow. One possible way to do this would be to use the slotted hole in the track top where the screws pass through to shimmy a washer or some kind of flat something up in there through the hole and replace the screw. Once you remove the screws from the track where its exposed, you should be able to bend the track down slightly with your fingers. You do not need to remove the door panel to do this. Also there is sometimes a 1-2" space at the front of the track where you can slip something under it at front. Anything that will keep the track pushed down a bit ought to work. Replace the screws (not too tightly) and the new track position will--with a little luck--be level enough to stop rolling the door backwards. (This will not work if the door is a heavy solid core or heavy wood door as the track may wobble).
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.