Pocket door carriage for interior door

A home owner from Austin, TX says:
I'm looking for a replacement carriage for an interior pocket door. The door was opened forcefully when the carriage was crooked and the whole carriage assembly was bent.

There are no markings on the carriage or the track.

I've attached photos of the bent carriage to be replaced and the remaining carriage that I hope to leave in place.
Please let me know if you have any questions - I'm happy to take more photos or measurements or whatever you might need.

Thanks,
Drew
Pocket door carriage
A home owner from Austin, TX says:
Photos of the pocket door track attached.
Closet track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your photos. Our 23-193 four wheel pocket door roller assembly may work for your track. The wheels are 7/8" in diameter and the distance from the center of one wheel across to the other is 7/8". Carefully compare your pieces to ours to see if they are a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.