Pocket door hardware

A quick learner from Gallatin, TN says:
It is a solid heavy door, hung in 1968. Hardware is heavy duty. The wheel appears to be 7/8". CaN you replace the wheels only?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221229_135250.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221229_135303.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221229_135315.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20221229_135339.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a pocket door roller that matches what you show here. Our selection of pocket door parts is admittedly very small; these doors just aren't as popular as they used to be. Based on the age of yours I would also suspect that it hasn't been made in a long time.

As for the wheel itself, we don't have many concave options at 7/8". The only options we have for that are screen door wheels like our 84-057 and 84-017, but both of these have a 1" diameter. They'd likely be too big for your application. 

The only other option I can offer you would be an all new kit like our 23-250. However even a new kit has no guarantee of working.

I am sorry that we can't offer you anything closer.

How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
How to install the 84-017 screen door roller assembly
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.