Pocket door rollers

A home owner from USA says:
Pocket door rollers
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

These rollers are very old and no longer available. We suggest replacing these with a new set. Take a look at our 23-251 for consideration and let us know what you think.

A home owner from USA says:
I ordered the part you suggested and received it but it is too wide. The pictures I attached showed a width of 1". It will not work. I see you have 23-193 with a width of 7/8". I am trying to avoid changing the whole thing and adding a new track because I would have to break the top of the pocket to gain access. Thanks matt
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us Matt. The 23-193 is narrow, but I cannot confirm if it will work in your track or not. Its design still seems very different from your original. It may be worth a shot, but there are no guarantees.

Like Paul said, your old roller is very old and there is a good chance you won't find a working replacement on the market.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.